50 micron XY resolution
Down to 10 micron Z layer thickness
190 x 120 x 200 mm printing volume
405nm UV led
Every printer is assembled, calibrated, and tested in Italy.
4K monochrome LCD – 190 x 120 x 200mm printing volume
4K resolution enable larger prints, more details, and extraordinary accuracy
Faster printing speed
The operating speed is 30% faster than the stock printer.
Optimized matrix UV light source
Hight-quality quartz lamps and a new matrix design optimized by make the X-Mono the best option for jewelry and dental applications
Improved resin tank
A special composite FEP film improve the platform peeling making every print perfect
The Firmware is the secret that makes X-Mono the best option for the customers need. An incredible and true printing volume and a professional machine.
X-One®️ is the real meltable resin developed and produced by for DLP and Monochromatic LCD machines. Thanks to the low-temperature melting polymer it ensures a smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
Revolutionizing new High Wax Resin, Melts at low temperatures can be cast at any casting house, Just use the same wax burnout schedule they have been using. The Advantages of this resin are Endless, one Formulation for Mono and DLP Machines, this is not recommended to be used on Poly LCD (long print times) and Formlab printers.
The main X-One futures are:
– Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Low
temperature burnout compatibility.
– Low-temperature melting polymer ensures a smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
– Extreme accuracy and exceptional detail without shrinkage.
– No bleeding issue also on LCD machines.
– The first real meltable resin at low temperature.
– Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during printmaking polymer expand chemically).
– Low viscosity (easier to clean, easier to get back from patterns).
– Strong adhesion to the platform, no need to primer.
– Toxic and carcinogenic component free.
– Low fumes emission during burnout
– The first castable resin was developed for the new Generation MONO LCD and DLP printers.
– Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavč, etc.
Size: 500 gr