FAST Shipping, 1-3 Business Days
Our electric boilers provide dry, saturated steam. Oil or gas fired boilers often require long steam lines which result in excessive condensation.
Electrical wiring is less expensive to run than steam piping. Not having a separate boiler room or vented exhaust saves money.
Electric boilers are flameless and safer. This eliminates the risk of flareback, firebox explosions and smoke damage.
- U.L. Listed
- Bears National Board Boiler Stamp
- Built in accordance with ASME code
- A.S.M.E. CSD-1
- C.S.A. & C.R.N. Available for Canada
- Condensate return Systems
- Blowdown Systems
- Stainless Steel Models up to 12 B.H.P.
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Easy Installation
- Two Week Delivery on Most models
- Sizes ranging from 1.5 to 500 KW (.15 to 50 B/H.P.)
- USA Voltages (208, 240, 480, 600 Volts)
- Foreign Voltages (220, 346, 380, 415 Volts)
Back to top